All materials submitted to the OSTIS conference will be subjected to double-blind consideration by the Program Committee for the quality of design, compliance with the conference theme, originality, novelty, significance, and clarity. All submitted and accepted reports will be published in the OSTIS collection of scientific papers.
Authors of individual articles will also be invited to submit extended versions for publication in the Series “Communications in Computer and Information Science” (CCIS) at Springer.
Collection of selected Springer articles based on the materials of the OSTIS-2020 conference
Collection of selected Springer articles based on the materials of the OSTIS-2021 conference
For publication in the specified collection, the authors need to finalize the article in accordance with the recommendations of Springer as well as fill in and sign the Consent to the publication of materials. Each work will undergo additional review.
Authors need to:
- choose a responsible author for the article who will put their signature on behalf of all authors and with whom, if necessary, Springer representatives will contact on emerging issues;
- download the form of the consent letter;
- fill in the title of the publication in the Title of the Contribution column (may be slightly changed in contrast to the publication in the OSTIS collection), indicate in the appropriate column (Author Names) the full names of all authors in English in the right order, and also indicate the details of the responsible author in the Corresponding Author column. The data in the form is entered in electronic form using any available PDF viewer (you must enable the form display mode to complete). At the end of the document, in the same way, it is necessary to specify the date of completion;
- after filling, the responsible author must print out the received form, sign it, and upload the scanned version of the form along with the text of the article to the CMT system.
Please note that the name of the article, the composition, and order of the authors can not be changed after filling out and signing the form.
Some additional recommendations from the editorial board:
- the total size of the article in accordance with the requirements of Springer should be 10-20 pages in the submitted appropriate template;
- European style of writing articles implies the mandatory presence of a detailed review of works on the topic, please take this into account when improving articles;
- pay special attention to the quality of the English language in the article, this is one of the most important indicators from the point of view of the publisher;
- to avoid a problem with self-plagiarism, representatives of the publishing house recommend in the revised article to explicitly refer to a similar publication in OSTIS and clearly indicate in the text what is the difference from this work;
- Springer strongly recommends to specify in the article not only the full name and email address of the authors but also a unique ORCID identifier, which allows solving the problem of name coincidence of different authors as well as the problem of changing the surname of the author. Instructions for obtaining ORCID can be found in the above recommendations to the authors.